ThawSTAR® CB Water-free Thawing for Cryobags
ThawSTAR® CB is a water – free thawing system designed to consistently thaw large volume cryobags early in the R&D phase and scaled into high-volume commercial manufacturing.
Eliminating human error, the cryobag thawing system standardizes and streamlines cell thawing for scalable and reproducible results.
- Automated algorithm driven thawing with biosample sensing technology.
- Single-use barrier reduces the risk of biosample loss and contamination; and positions cryobags for optimal thaw performance.
- Patented heating technology and sophisticated real-time temperature driven analytics manage heat application and record biosample temperature for a reliable and reproducible thaws.
- Compatible with major cryobag manufacturers and sizes; plus optimized plug and play thawing algorithm for cryopreservation conditions.
- Intuitive software interface that allows access control, enforcement of QC procedures and optimized thawing algorithms. Compatible with common cryobag form factors from popular manufacturers.
- Connectivity with chain-of-custody solutions to eliminate sample tracking errors.
|Dimensions (H x W x D):||19.5 x 38.5 x 45 cm (8 x 15 x 18 in)|
|Weight:||11.3 kg (25 lb)|
|Cryobag size:||25 – 1000 mL|
|Bag type:||Compatible with cryobags from OriGen®, Charter® and Miltenyi®|
|Thawing temperature:||Driven by protocol settings, ranging from 37°C - 50°C|
|Thawing time:||2-8 minutes (depending on fill volume)|
|Installation:||Self-installed, out-of-the-box operation|
|Input voltage:||100–120V, 200–240V|
|Power requirements:||Maximum 8A|
|Pre-installed thawing protocols:||12|
|File output:||CSV format|
|Accessories:||ThawSTAR CB Barrier Bag (25, 50, 250, 500, 750, and 1000 mL)|
For research or further manufacturing use.